Where will McNair end up?

Maybe its me, but i think this dude is cooked. I think any team that takes him and plays him will set back any kind of progress at the QB position. Baltimore still living in that fantasy world of thinking"we won a super bowl with this D, all we need is good QB and we right back". Only problem is that was 5 yrs ago, and they still have not moved on.

They kinda remind me of the Flyers

He should hang it up, no doubt this guy had a good career, but he has taken some beatings. Im surprised this guy can still walk prpoerly. I think if he goes somewhere they better have a good OL and a decent cast of WR and RBs. Something he didnt have in Tennessee.

Maybe its me, but i think this dude is cooked. I think any team that takes him and plays him will set back any kind of progress at the QB position. Baltimore still living in that fantasy world of thinking"we won a super bowl with this D, all we need is good QB and we right back". Only problem is that was 5 yrs ago, and they still have not moved on.

They kinda remind me of the Flyers

680878[/snapback]

Wasn't Mcnair co MVP just two seasons ago? I don't think he is done yet. If he goes to the ravens I think they are serious contenders this season.