Ok, i know there are like 5 grade threads

ans4e64

I think it is clear that these draft guys know nothing about the team that drafts them. They look at the player, where he was picked, and who else was there and thats it, forgetting about what the team needs and who fits the bill.

With that said, most of us saw ESPN's winners and losers and i was wondering how mel kiper can say we are a loser but he loves the whitner pick. Also we have the chance to have 3 starters out of this in Whitner, McCargo, and maybe next year in Youboty but we are losers. The patiots however, do not have any starters in laurence maroney (dillion will play, maroney is for the future), chad jackson (rookies WR almost never have an impact), and TE David Thomas (he's not cracking the lineup with ben watson, daniel graham, and christian fuaria) but they are winners :lol:

Also we have the chance to have 3 starters out of this in Whitner, McCargo, and maybe next year in Youboty but we are losers. The patiots however, do not have any starters in laurence maroney (dillion will play, maroney is for the future), chad jackson (rookies WR almost never have an impact), and TE David Thomas (he's not cracking the lineup with ben watson, daniel graham, and christian fuaria) but they are winners  :lol:

677636[/snapback]

this might have something to do with the fact new england (being a good team) didn't have many holes to fill........the bills (being a bad team) had many holes to fill........thus, the fact we "have the chance to have 3 starters out of this" doesn't impress me -- we could have picked just about anyone and still had a chance to see them start.......a chance doesn't mean much if they don't produce (see the bills last few drafts for examples of that)....

I think it is clear that these draft guys know nothing about the team that drafts them. They look at the player, where he was picked, and who else was there and thats it, forgetting about what the team needs and who fits the bill.

With that said, most of us saw ESPN's winners and losers and i was wondering how mel kiper can say we are a loser but he loves the whitner pick. Also we have the chance to have 3 starters out of this in Whitner, McCargo, and maybe next year in Youboty but we are losers. The patiots however, do not have any starters in laurence maroney (dillion will play, maroney is for the future), chad jackson (rookies WR almost never have an impact), and TE David Thomas (he's not cracking the lineup with ben watson, daniel graham, and christian fuaria) but they are winners  :lol:

677636[/snapback]

Any draft grades before the rookies play a NFL game mean nothing. My lucky 8 ball does as good grading as these 'experts'.

this might have something to do with the fact new england (being a good team) didn't have many holes to fill........the bills (being a bad team) had many holes to fill........thus, the fact we "have the chance to have 3 starters out of this" doesn't impress me -- we could have picked just about anyone and still had a chance to see them start.......a chance doesn't mean much if they don't produce (see the bills last few drafts for examples of that)....

677641[/snapback]

good response