MY TAKE ON OUR 2006-2007 BUFFALO BILLS DEFENSE!

sven233

We'll need to take turns explaining this over and over and over again... Maybe we can work out a schedule... I'll handle tomorrow, you the next day, etc.

Trips and Cargo will play together... on passing downs.  They will rotate at the 3-tech otherwise.

677273[/snapback]

Here's a thought.

What if they don;t always line up on the nose but put both DTs on the Gs and let them shoot the gaps. Make the C guess which side to help on.

Sure seemed that;s what teams have beeen doing that to the Bills for the last few years.

Attack the offense

Here's a thought.

What if they don;t always line up on the nose but put both DTs on the Gs and let them shoot the gaps. Make the C guess which side to help on.

Sure seemed that;s what teams have beeen doing that to the Bills for the last few years. 

Attack the offense

677988[/snapback]

I think that you will see a lot of different combinations on the field.

Here's a thought.

Attack the offense

677988[/snapback]

Trips and Cargo will play together on passing downs. My only point has been that on running downs, i.e. starting downs, Anderson/Williams will be on the field. Trips and Anderson will the starters.

I disagree on Kelsay completely.  I thought he would step up last year after a promising rookie campaign.  Instead he was invisible for the majority of the season.

677441[/snapback]

The runningback doesn't have to bounce outside when he can run right up your gut.