Jauron running the Show?

I love this draft. These picks look like Marv let Jauron pick guys that would fit into his defensive scheme.

I love defence, and we just improved ours greatly.

For all those that wanted o-lineman, I think it is better to address that through free agency, like we have. We got three guys so far that can step right in a make a differance.

Most people would say that the jets have had a great draft but o-lineman usally take longer to devolop, if they do. Do you really want two rookies starting on the o-line?

I certainly questioned not selecting a DT with the first pick, but It's about time the Bills will have a safety that will punish you over the middle (if only TD would've picked Roy W instead of Mike W).

I like the CB pick too--you can never have enough. Interesting OSU connections: maybe Nate will want to stay with this group?

I certainly questioned not selecting a DT with the first pick, but It's about time the Bills will have a safety that will punish you over the middle (if only TD would've picked Roy W instead of Mike W).

I like the CB pick too--you can never have enough.  Interesting OSU connections: maybe Nate will want to stay with this group?

676826[/snapback]

Yeah, for 74 million dollars.