Nick Bakay blog

Lurker

Isn't he a Buffalo Boy?

4. No one loves Marv Levy more than I do, but Buffalo scares the crap out of me. Obviously, they rated these two kids a lot higher than anyone suspected -- the question is, did anyone else? Couldn’t they have traded down? After all this grousing about revenue sharing, I feel like they’re going to be paying first-round money to a pair of second-rounders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, all hell has broken loose, I’m officially surrendering.

Trades, reaches, and just when I thought the Bills' draft couldn’t get stranger, they move back into the first round ... my heart starts pumping ... and they pick another guy I haven’t heard of.

And the third d-lineman from N.C. State picked in the first round?

Certainly speaks of an extreme confidence in their scouting, and fitting specific players into the new Cover 2 defense scheme. And yet ...

Once again, somebody hold me.

Isn't he a Buffalo Boy?

4. No one loves Marv Levy more than I do, but Buffalo scares the crap out of me. Obviously, they rated these two kids a lot higher than anyone suspected -- the question is, did anyone else? Couldn’t they have traded down? After all this grousing about revenue sharing, I feel like they’re going to be paying first-round money to a pair of second-rounders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, all hell has broken loose, I’m officially surrendering.

Trades, reaches, and just when I thought the Bills' draft couldn’t get stranger, they move back into the first round ... my heart starts pumping ... and they pick another guy I haven’t heard of.

And the third d-lineman from N.C. State picked in the first round?

Certainly speaks of an extreme confidence in their scouting, and fitting specific players into the new Cover 2 defense scheme. And yet ...

Once again, somebody hold me.

675860[/snapback]

Yes. I went to school with him. He is a great guy and is very funny.