I dont have a problem with the S pick

If they were not going to take Ngata or Bunkley I would have really liked to see the bills overpay for Ryan Picket so it isn't such a glaring need....

Also...I hear a lot of good things about our new safety.....but he had better be a impact player immediately AND a all pro for years to come at the 8th pick....

675208[/snapback]

I'll feel much better about the pick if we re-sign Nate. I'd really much rather see the Bills build from the lines backward instead of the DBs inward, but if we're going to have an elite secondary, let's go all the way and re-sign Nate. Pick up someone like McCargo in the second round, find a new left tackle, and I think we're in decent shape for the season.

keep nate and the secondary is fine....

the lbs are fine

need a person or 2 on the DL

and then put all attention on the OL.....

maybe another RB with talent that is.....

could be done..ha

675250[/snapback]

I just hope Marv doesn't pull a Kelso and keep Coy Wire in there just cause he 'knows his assignment'. Hopefully Jauron doesn't have the same rookie-phobia that Marv had when he was coaching, too.....I think we need to start this kid from day 1 and get him as much experience as possible.

If they were not going to take Ngata or Bunkley I would have really liked to see the bills overpay for Ryan Picket so it isn't such a glaring need....

Also...I hear a lot of good things about our new safety.....but he had better be a impact player immediately AND a all pro for years to come at the 8th pick....

675208[/snapback]

why we didnt take offer from philly or denver amazes me this guy would have been around till late in first. Man I hope our scouts know something the rest of us experts dont