I love the way some try to put a postive spin

And some of us diehards are sick of losing a little bit more I guess.  We like pissing in cheerios, when the situation calls for it.  Just like last year, when everyone realized the franchise was flundering under TD. 

It's amazing that when the fans actually publicly showed frustration, ole Tommy Boy was gone.  Problem is we ended up with Marv, who has already been schooled today, and Dick friggin Jauron.

And please don't lecture me on being a Bills fan for 21 years, because I've been there longer and have season tix in VA.  If I wanna B word about my money going to this crap, I certainly will.  It worked to get rid of TD.

675425[/snapback]

So you B word and moan about TD in his fifth year, yet you pull the carpet out on Marv a few months into his FIRST???? Gimme a break, man.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you B word and moan about TD in his fifth year, yet you pull the carpet out on Marv a few months into his FIRST????  Gimme a break, man.....

675458[/snapback]

No, not at all, I started bitching when they hired him and DJ. Not exactly the twosome that anyone, EVER, would have chosen.

The Bills in general have inspired the bitching. And it would have been better to be creative to get out of the #8 to get Whitner, than to be creative at #20 plus to get McCargo.

The carpet has been pulled and won't go back until this franchise does something correct for a change. And I don't mean being the 4th best website in sports or whatever the hell it was.

Gimmie some guys who can play football for a change.

Since 1999, who is it again.....Houston, Arizona and the Bills I think? Elite company huh? Could be wrong, but I know for sure we are one of the three, and not really considered on the rise.

No, not at all, I started bitching when they hired him and DJ.  Not exactly the twosome that anyone, EVER, would have chosen. 

The Bills in general have inspired the bitching.  And it would have been better to be creative to get out of the #8 to get Whitner, than to be creative at #20 plus to get McCargo.

The carpet has been pulled and won't go back until this franchise does something correct for a change.  And I don't mean being the 4th best website in sports or whatever the hell it was.

Gimmie some guys who can play football for a change.

Since 1999, who is it again.....Houston, Arizona and the Bills I think?  Elite company huh?  Could be wrong, but I know for sure we are one of the three, and not really considered on the rise.

675586[/snapback]

Look, I'm not exactly giddy about the direction this franchise is going either....but don't you think it's at least possible that the results this season could be something OTHER than what you expect?? I'm sorry, but even though Marv and Dick weren't my first choice either, I do think they deserve a little time to do things their way. it's not like we can prevent them from getting that time anyway, so I don't see the point in pissing and moaning constantly before we even see what happens.

Look, I'm not exactly giddy about the direction this franchise is going either....but don't you think it's at least possible that the results this season could be something OTHER than what you expect??  I'm sorry, but even though Marv and Dick weren't my first choice either, I do think they deserve a little time to do things their way. it's not like we can prevent them from getting that time anyway, so I don't see the point in pissing and moaning constantly before we even see what happens.

675603[/snapback]

Yes, this I agree with. This is at least objective though, instead of entirely defending everything the Bills do. Because for the better part of seven years, it has been garbage.

But yeah, I'm on board with you now......it still doesn't feel real good today though! The pissing and moaning is the culmination of 7 years and counting, not jsut today!

I don't mind our picks, just where they were taken.

I do wish we would've traded down in the first round, but sometimes a trade just isn't possible, and that was the guy they wanted.

I am, however, baffled as to why McCargo was taken where he was. That they should have not done.

Yes, this I agree with.  This is at least objective though, instead of entirely defending everything the Bills do.  Because for the better part of seven years, it has been garbage.

But yeah, I'm on board with you now......it still doesn't feel real good today though!  The pissing and moaning is the culmination of 7 years and counting, not jsut today!

675652[/snapback]

I don't defend everything the Bills do....I hated it when TD got fired :(

What was it that you hated?  His stellar job in turning around our franchise?

675716[/snapback]

Well, I honestly believed that he'd get it right sooner or later....not just right in the sense of the playoffs, but Superbowl right. I think that his biggest mistake was with coaching decisions. I thought his drafts were more solid than not, his FA acquisitions were very good, and he kept us in position financially for when our 'window' came. I think there are maybe three people left on the board who would agree with any of what I just said, but it's just how I felt.

......come in here with Jauron's overall record, he needs to prove to fans he can get it done.

675445[/snapback]

Uh, he needs to prove absolutely NOTHING to us. Now, Marv and Ralph on the other hand.......

Why do 'fans' (especially on this board) think they are owed something?

Amazing mindset that is..."I am therefore I am owed <insert whatever here>...."; in the real world it does NOT work that way. Just as a heads up so whenever you enter the real world you will not be too surprised.

I didn't think after our first pick that we could sink any lower. I was wrong. We just "torched" a high third round pick. McCargo, or an equivalent, would have been there when we picked high in the 2nd.

This is baffling. It must be part of the grand scheme to get us to suck, then to get us moved to LA. Yes, there is a conpiracy.

Uh, he needs to prove absolutely NOTHING to us.  Now, Marv and Ralph on the other hand.......

Why do 'fans' (especially on this board) think they are owed something?

Amazing mindset that is..."I am therefore I am owed <insert whatever here>...."; in the real world it does NOT work that way.  Just as a heads up so whenever you enter the real world you will not be too surprised.

675740[/snapback]

Oh, thanks for the tip, because I could have swore that you expect a decent return on your investment in the real world. In the NFL, you invest in season tickets, and you expect the team you invest in, would use that money as wise as possible. To me, that doesn't seem like it's occuring the last 7 or so years.

For 29 of the 32 teams, in the last seven years, they have gotten return at least once. For 3 others, nothing. To me, that's a little alarming. That's when it's time for people to prove themselves worthy of my money. You betcha.

Oh, thanks for the tip, because I could have swore that you expect a decent return on your investment in the real world.  In the NFL, you invest in season tickets, and you expect the team you invest in, would use that money as wise as possible.  To me, that doesn't seem like it's occuring the last 7 or so years. 

For 29 of the 32 teams, in the last seven years, they have gotten return at least once.  For 3 others, nothing.  To me, that's a little alarming.  That's when it's time for people to prove themselves worthy of my money.  You betcha.

675780[/snapback]

Pro Sports = entertainment. So, you invest in a movie and popcorn and stuff and expect to get paid more than you spent when you exit, after watching the movie? That is one interesting expectation.

You may be confusing stocks and mutual funds with pro football. In that case, I am not confident anything I say will resonate with you. Football and Stocks... :D:o