Can Ngata slide to the Browns at #12?

The Browns apparently will take either Ngata (if he's there) or Kamerion Wimbley, who might fit better, because Cleveland still needs another linebacker.

There have been some rumblings that Ngata will slide down to the Browns. I have no idea why. Good character guy, stud DT in a draft that's thin on that position.

If the Bills have Ngata available, they would be wise to take him.

Comments?

Mike

The Browns apparently will take either Ngata (if he's there) or Kamerion Wimbley, who might fit better, because Cleveland still needs another linebacker.

There have been some rumblings that Ngata will slide down to the Browns.  I have no idea why.  Good character guy, stud DT in a draft that's thin on that position.

If the Bills have Ngata available, they would be wise to take him.

Comments?

Mike

673066[/snapback]

Cuz the Bills will pass on Huff and take Bunkley who'll turn out to be a bust. Well, at stopping the run. London Fletcher, all beat up and bloody, will resign at mid season.

Cuz the Bills will pass on Huff and take Bunkley who'll turn out to be a bust.  Well, at stopping the run.  London Fletcher, all beat up and bloody, will resign at mid season.

673261[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of Bunkley, because I'd like to see them pick OL first. But I wouldn't dub him a bust - he has to play in the NFL first, no?

This being Buffalo, I bet he will slide to the Browns--and turn out to be Ted Washington, Jr.

673084[/snapback]

Ted Washington has shown to be a great 3-4 NT but let's not forget that he started his career in a 4-3 with San Francisco but was let go after three seasons and replaced with guys like Dana Stubblefield and Bryant Young. I think if we take Ngata it's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

The Browns traded picks with the Ravens, who selected Ngata.

Something's up...the Browns are taking Wimbley or Bunkley (if they keep the 13th pick), but there are other considerations involved here as well.

Mike