R.I.P. - Sparky

Eric in Va

My cat was put down yesterday. She was 17 and really well, until a few weeks ago she got a weird cough, so whent he vet had her in yesterday to x-ray her chest he saw a massive tomour in her larynx and didn't bring her around. She's been my comfort since I was old enough to have a pet - when I was 7 years old. She was a cranky old girl who wouldn't do much except slouch around the place a malt everywhere. But she was a sweetheart deep down and I will miss her. She was our family cat and she will be missed.

My own cat - my parents got me when i was 16 - was the funniest little guy you ever met.. Jet black. Big ears. Big voice. A real tearaway in the field out the back of our house and a real ladies man (despite having no nuts :doh:). I discovered him run over one morning on my way to school on 2 February 1998. He was 3. I still have his ID on my key chain and to think about him always makes my cry.

So this message is one of love for Tinkerbell and Hook. Gone, but not forgotten.

It looks like some people are actually taking this thread seriously.  :doh:

Good job, Eric!  :wub:

50857[/snapback]

This is true. You mock my sincerity, you are an evil person. I am mourning my loss over the past ten years here and you choose to mock me. I am insulted by your insensitive nature.

How about a donation to my fund?