My fantasy trade...

stevestojan

WHO would you start, FOR A SECOND RUNNING BACK, Lee Suggs, Emmitt Smith, or Justin Fargas?

Going into the season I thought I would be fine. My Two starters being Tiki Barber and Deuce McAllister. With Deuce going down I am scrambling. I traded MY 4th WR Donte Stallworth and TE Daniel Graham for Suggs.

Last week Luckily I won with Smith only getting 5 pts.

:D

And yet, after week 1, I thought he was "the next Barry Sanders" and all that other crap people were saying after his big game. 

NEWSFLASH:  It was only ONE GAME, people!!  Barry did it for just a bit longer than that.

49741[/snapback]

I totally agree R.Rich...

I never forget driving back from Philadelphia several years ago, and in 610AM WIP In Philly they were talking about Charlie Garner's first game with the Eagles...he was brilliant and the Eagles destroyed the 49ers in SF that game (no small feat in those days), the host of the show and callers were saying "We might have the next Emmitt Smith" I almost swirved off the NJ Turnpike in laughter :huh:

I know the obvious of getting rid of Manning was big. BUuuut i needed to make a move. I was 1-2, and the win was only because of Mannings historical first half this past week. Without that, I would be 0-3, and thats due to lack of RBs. And i tried to get Priest or Ladanian, but my whole team would have needed to be traded.

I was trying to go for averages. I know Hasselbeck will probably average about 4.5 or 5 points less than manning a week. But, I think Westbrook, with his ability to catch the ball, will make up for it (we get one point per catch).

49819[/snapback]

Since you get 1pt/catch look into trying to aquire the Bears RB (don't remember his name) and D. Davis - RB Houston. These two catch a ton of balls and are usually undervalued.

I had Travis Henry, Antowain Smith, Travis Minor, and Quentin Griffin.

Now, Griffin is good, but i needed someone else, and BAD

I know, i know, I should have gone RB in the first round...

49709[/snapback]

you should have traded Griffin after week 1 and picked up Tatum Bell

is Pittman available on your waiver wire?