Takeo Spikes

Takeo_14

After reading the article on his progress I can not do anything but root and pull for this guy.. Is he an inspiration or what? More athletes should take a page out of the TKO book. He better be a Bill for the rest of his career!!

With him back in the defense and I think we draft Michael Huff. Watch out!

After reading the article on his progress I can not do anything but root and pull for this guy.. Is he an inspiration or what? More athletes should take a page out of the TKO book. He better be a Bill for the rest of his career!!

668825[/snapback]

What article are you talking about?

668825[/snapback]

I'm really back and forth about whom I want the Bills to draft, but Huff and TKO on the field together would be sick. Not that the two positions really have anything to do with each other, but the prospect of having talent like that on the defense is impressive.

I would love to see Huff, as long as we pick up quality defensive and offensive linemen. But linemen are more important!

Takeo is my favorite football player, and most likely will be for a long time. Takeo is a warrior! (no pun intended)

Guest dog14787
From today's Buffalo News

668923[/snapback]

Under" football player" in the dictionary it should read "Takeo Spikes"

He will be a breath of fresh air with bad intentions!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I wouldn't want to be the first opposition he says hello to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Truly the heart of the defense , the team for that matter.

GO TakeooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.................

"I love what I do, and I can't wait for the day I can walk out of that tunnel at Ralph Wilson Stadium and hear the fans chant "TKO.' It's going to be an emotional moment, man. I've got so much built up inside me that when I get on the field that team better get ready because somebody is going to get dropped."