Nancy Grace.

I have no problem with agressive woman, when they are correct.  Nancy Grace is not just agressive, she is nuts.  I have two sisters who are lawyers, one a criminal lawyer.  My best friends' wife is a lawyer as well....all of them think she is a disgrace to her profession.  I happen to agree.  I likely have more respect for lawyers than the avereage poster here.  I don't really have much respect for Nancy Grace, as a lawyer.  The tragedies she has incurred don't change any of that.  I wholeheartedly agree with Buckeye Mike on this!

667275[/snapback]

As a lawyer myself (and legal counsel for the 1969 Club), I thank you.

I said earlier that the worst thing you can say about an attorney is that they have compromised their ethics, which is what Nancy Grace-less has done.

Mike

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate her with a passion.  How this growling B word ever got on TV is a mystery to me.

664070[/snapback]

Damn growling bitches...... :lol:

i also think hillary clinton is hot too.

667333[/snapback]

This man should be BANNED......IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

I wonder what "rights" anyone who has ever been accused of a crime that they didn't committ have.  I have heard her hammer suspects in high profile murder stories, that have turned out to be innocent, or not even charged.  I have yet to hear her apologize for any of it...she is irresponsible, no matter how tragic her circumstances are...

I wonder what "rights" anyone who has ever been accused of a crime that they didn't committ have.  I have heard her hammer suspects in high profile murder stories, that have turned out to be innocent, or ulitimately, not even charged.  I can't remember all the details, but there was a story last summer, where a woman was murdered in her home.  Her husband happened to be a lawyer/analyst who made the CNN/FOX legal news rounds regularly.  Initial reports came out that a neighbor was being questioned.  It happened that this neighbor had a prior history of dealing with illeagal substances.  That was all Ms Grace needed to convict the guy.  She also used a news taped interview with the neighbor to declare that he was "unstable" and "crazy".There was no motive, other than that he was a man, and had a prior record.  Turned out, the culprit was a teenage kid who lived about a mile away. 

Nancy Grace could be using her degree, and whatever convictions she has to prosecute criminals in a court of law. Instead, making big money convicting innocent people, of crimes she does not have all the details on. 

I have yet to hear her apologize for any of it...she is irresponsible, no matter how tragic her circumstances are...but I agree, we disagree! :lol:

664811[/snapback]

That murder was something like 4 miles from my house. Daniel Horowitz is the lawyer, Pamela Vitale was the murdered wife.

I see the point of what everyone says regarding the negative issues of Nancy. I find her show entertaining and funny. I do find it very weird that she can go from vicious dog Nancy to compassionate angel Nancy in a matter of seconds. Odd...

I just calls em likes I sees em

667341[/snapback]

So basically you can't tell the difference between a woman and a cow?