my draft day wish

frogger

handle :rolleyes:

1(10) because we traded down to cards who are looking for a future QB, after constant talks with the vikings (not really but lets pretend) we pick up a 3rd rounder from the cards (they feel the pressure) to move back two spots, Ngata or Bunkley will still be there.

1b-after the trade with seattle where they give us their first and 3rd for Clements we select Chad Greenway, I feel he'll fall after less than great 40 time. 2nd choice would be carpenter or howard.

2-Darnell Bing-not an exciting pick, but fills SS needs.

3a-Jonathon scott, Jeremy Trueblood or Andrew Whitworth-any one of them could play Left or right for us depending on Peters

3b-Claude Wroten, Dusty Dvoracek or Mahelona, if we select Bunkley he is more of a 3 tech, and we'd need more help up front on the nose in Mahelona, if we select Ngata, hopefully one of those trouble makers will fall to us, because they are more 3 tech than nose, we need a rotation.

3c- Alan Zemaitis-falling CB from Rochester, NY, might not fill Clements spot, however I feel Vincent could be moved back, and either Baker or Zemaitis could handle the FS spot.

3d-Jerome harrison-quality back up to McGahee

4-Kevin Boothe-smart, strong interior lineman.

5-Brandon Marshall-good sized WR.

5b-Guy whimper-OL project, has good feet, and is athletic

6-Anthony Mix-rare size/speed combo 6'4" 240, could play WR or TE

7a-Ingle Martin-since one of the three will be traded or released prior to the beginning of the season, we'll need that 3rd string project QB we can send to NFLE

7b- Clint Ingram-good athlete, could play any of the LB spots. could be future to ILB.

-sure some would question starting that many rookies on defense, but going into next year, we would have a great cap number and lots of young talent

Targetting Claude Wroten in the third round is a bit of a pipe dream, imo. Also, I would not draft a WR at all. Even if the Bills keep SIX wide receivers, they already have Evans Davis Reed Parrish Price Smith and will have to cut Aiken. A late round WR pick is almost an automatic cut, imo. Same with a late round QB pick. It's like you're wasting two draft picks for no reason whatsoever. In a deep draft.