Game Gets Top Billing Sunday...

buckeyemike

CBS #1 Crew at the Ralph.

See the "announcers" portion of the Gameday box.

This is probably moreso because the Patriots are in town, but it is an important early-season AFC East matchup.

I for one will be watching, with a plate of wings in front of me, somewhere that has NFL Sunday Ticket. And I'll be thinking of all of you who are gonna be at the game.

Mike

This is probably moreso because the Patriots are in town, but it is an important early-season AFC East matchup.

I for one will be watching, with a plate of wings in front of me, somewhere that has NFL Sunday Ticket. And I'll be thinking of all of you who are gonna be at the game.

Well, now that the dreaded Chargers "blackout" quarantee has been lifted - we don't have to watch them but the CBS affiliate hasn't announced which the early

game will be.

Wings and beer (at 10 AM) don't mix - best to skip the wings and have some egg sandwiches (with the beer - of course) ;)

CBS #1 Crew at the Ralph.

See the "announcers" portion of the Gameday box.

I for one will be watching, with a plate of wings in front of me, somewhere that has NFL Sunday Ticket.  And I'll be thinking of all of you who are gonna be at the game.

Mike

48863[/snapback]

GREAT NEWS means game will be done in HD ;):wub::huh::P;)

Simms is not the greatest color commentator in the world, but I like Jim Nantz. He seems to be fair, objective, and knowledgeable.

GO BILLS!! Show the rest of the country what you're made of! (In other words, don't *#&^ this up!)

Mike