According to ESPN insider scouts(pats vs bills)

Rudyc80

Basically the guy saids it will be close for a while but in the end Brady and the Pats will have long drives throwing to the tight ends on 3rd down with wire getting burned CAUSE HE SUCKS!

it really seems like thats what the guy who wrote the preview/keys to the game is saying.....WIRE WILL KILL US!

Ive always said Wire is a horrible player but you guys all got pissed when i said that....but whos really screwing this team now....COY WIRE!

Can we just replace this joke of a player once and for all!

Guest BackInDaDay
When was the last time the Bills got good play from the safety position?

Shulz/Jones?

Nixon/Freeman/Simpson?

Saimes/Clarke?

In retrospect, bad safety play plagued the Bills in the SB years as well.

48735[/snapback]

Butch Byrd ;)

It is amazing how last year there were many posts about Milloy sucking. Now that he is gone you realize how good he is--he really came on the last half of the season and knows where he is supposed to be. The minute Milloy gets back the Bills are a much better defense. Our safeties now are weak. Wire is a great guy and special teams player, but that is it.

It is amazing how last year there were many posts about Milloy sucking.  Now that he is gone you realize how good he is--he really came on the last half of the season and knows where he is supposed to be.  The minute Milloy gets back the Bills are a much better defense.  Our safeties now are weak.  Wire is a great guy and special teams player, but that is it.

48796[/snapback]

I'd rather have Prioleau starting at SS than Wire. Wire has shown me nothing except that he can get burned. Prioleau was actually a good SS before being pressed into F duty. However the key to the game will be the Bills' offense getting untracked, or on-track (whatever). Another thing with the run and throw deep is misx in some trickery.

I'd rather have Prioleau starting at SS than Wire.  Wire has shown me nothing except that he can get burned.  Prioleau was actually a good SS before being pressed into F duty.  However the key to the game will be the Bills' offense getting untracked, or on-track (whatever).  Another thing with the run and throw deep is misx in some trickery.

48821[/snapback]

I agree that PP would be better than Wire. He played the position for a year and a half as a starter and played better than Wire.

WIRE WILL KILL US!

Ive always said Wire is a horrible player but you guys all got pissed when i said that....but whos really screwing this team now....COY WIRE!

48711[/snapback]

I've been saying this for awhile now. Coy's a great guy & a fine young man but not a quality football player.