I went to go see Thank You For Smoking

IBTG81

It's not playing in too many theaters, but I was able to catch it in Princeton.

The movie is absolutely hysterical. One of the best I've seen.

659908[/snapback]

It's here in Cincy - one of the local arts-type movie houses. The n'paper critic here also said it's a real rip!

It's here in Cincy - one of the local arts-type movie houses.  The  n'paper critic here also said it's a real rip!

659965[/snapback]

I don't know if you're a movie fan Cincy, but go see it. It's a huge spoof on the tobacco industry/lobby.

It's not playing in too many theaters, but I was able to catch it in Princeton.

The movie is absolutely hysterical. One of the best I've seen.

659908[/snapback]

Yeah, the preview made me want to go see it. Good to hear it was a funny film, I might have to check it out.

I want to see it too. It will be interesting since I actually work for the industry...

660070[/snapback]

I can always use some good cigars.

I'm just sayin...

Was this the movie where Katie Holmes had some hot scene deleted?

660658[/snapback]

Yeah, Katie Holmes had a hot sex scene deleted during the showing at the Sundance film festival.

Fox Searchlight claimed that this was a mistake, but all of the released versions also didn't have it in there.

Apparently it wasn't just an edited sex scene too from what I've read, but it actually had relevance to the movie as well.

I didn't read the spoilers though, cause I want to see the movie, so I can't tell you what relevance it had, just that people who saw the other version said it did.