Time for Bills fans to step up.

Just something to add to the mix on how big market teams work.My brother is a huge Redskins fan and has season tickets.For 5 seats he was paying around 3400 dollars.This year those same seats cost him 4800 dollars.

He couldn't swing that much of an increase so he sold his seats this year on e-bay and was able to get face value for the package.Snyder is basically raping his fan base because he can.We have the cheapest seats in town so why not sell the Ralph out to show what what great fans we have.Good product or not we need to sell out the stadium to prove that we care about the team just my 2 cents.But we have it very good all things considered Ralph isn't that bad or atleast not as bad as Snyder and crew.

My brother and I come to 1 game a year in Buffalo and hope that we can continue to do so for years to come.

I believe the Bills sold out almost every game last year (Toyota and Ralph bought the remaining tickets once or twice so the game would be a sellout)

Its not as easy as everyone thinks to just sell the naming rights to a stadium or build and sell a bunch of Luxury boxes. You need local Buisness's to buy these items and Buffalo does not have many that would be willing to do this. What big Buisness will shell out a couple Million for the naming rights? Paychex or Rich foods are the only 2 that might have the money to do it

The economy in WNY is beyond garbage. The average person just can't afford a luxury like Bills Season Tickets in this area yet the stadium still sells out every game. The Bills haven't been in the playoffs since 1999 and haven't won a playoff game since 1995 and yet every game is sold out. IT'S NOT THE FANS.

There aren't very many big corporations left in WNY to buy all the big money makers- the suites & club seats. Real fans fill the Ralph on weekly basis. What do they get for their money? Heartbreak. A feeling of disgust and contempt for their team. If the ticket prices go up, the stadium will stop selling out if they don't start winning.

There will never be a waiting list here for season tickets. There will never be a demand for more luxury boxes & suites. The truth is people can't afford higher ticket prices here. Ralph said that himself and he is right. The reality in WNY is the majority of fans decide to pay their heating bill or buy buy a Bills ticket. Buy food for the week or buy a Bills ticket. Put gas in the car this week or buy a Bills ticket. Pay their insanely high property taxes or buy Bills season tickets and so on.

The Sabres put playoff tickets on sale the other day. The prices? $50 to $120 per game. First playoff games in WNY since 2001. Tickets for all home games are still available Why? Too expensive. That's just the way it is.

I believe the Bills sold out almost every game last year (Toyota and Ralph bought the remaining tickets once or twice so the game would be a sellout)

Its not as easy as everyone thinks to just sell the naming rights to a stadium or build and sell a bunch of Luxury boxes. You need local Buisness's to buy these items and Buffalo does not have many that would be willing to do this. What big Buisness will shell out a couple Million for the naming rights? Paychex or Rich foods are the only 2 that might have the money to do it

659870[/snapback]

Thanks for making my point. At these discounted prices Bills fans can't sell out 8 games?

Hey it sucks. I would like steak and lobster every night for dinner but I just can't do it.

I just don't think the money is here in WNY for an NFL team. You can't expect a billion dollar business like the NFL to lower it's standards to keep a weak sister afloat :rolleyes: