Why audiophiles are full of stojan...

SDS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Fez isn't telling you is that last night in a poker game, I asked a girl at the table if she wanted to see my weiner. She said, "sure, I'd love to!". Well you know what Fez did? He showed her HIS FIRST!!

What Fez isn't telling you is that last night in a poker game, I asked a girl at the table if she wanted to see my weiner. She said, "sure, I'd love to!". Well you know what Fez did? He showed her HIS FIRST!!

661262[/snapback]

I'm hurt...I thought I was the only one that you show it off to. :(:huh: Good going Fez. :doh:

I'm hurt...I thought I was the only one that you show it off to.  :D  :(  Good going Fez.  :huh:

661380[/snapback]

Oh god, if you only knew how many people he shows his weiner to. Hell, one time he touched his weiner on some girl's bun... I had to turn away at that point. :doh:

Oh god, if you only knew how many people he shows his weiner to.  Hell, one time he touched his weiner on some girl's bun...  I had to turn away at that point.  :doh:

661508[/snapback]

Well, now I guess I know why he'd rather play poker than chat with me online. Yahoo messes up his poker games...yyyyeeeah uh huh. Now I know the truth! Thanks Fez! :huh:

Well, now I guess I know why he'd rather play poker than chat with me online.  Yahoo messes up his poker games...yyyyeeeah uh huh.  Now I know the truth!  Thanks Fez!  :(

661521[/snapback]

Now I've done it.... :doh:

I can chat and play at the same time. That's because I'm a computer nerd. :D:huh:

CW

Now I've done it....  :wub:

I can chat and play at the same time.  That's because I'm a computer nerd. ;)  :(

CW

661528[/snapback]

Well sh-- man, you could at least tell her that I can't do the yahoo thing when Im talking to you either! :P

And the bun incident was one of the best things that's ever happened to me at the poker tables....lol

-"Hey girl, I think your bun is touching my weiner"

-"And you don't like that?"

Yummy :blink::wub: