Would you pay more to see Bills games?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay more to see Bills games?

• Yes
    • No

Failing having the taxpayers foot the bill for a new $600M (at least) stadium that the state can't afford and not wanting to see the Bills move, I can ONLY see raising prices for EVERYTHING (tickets, parking, concession) as the fastest and easiest way for Ralph to increase revenue and keep the team competitive. But that would take a committment from Bills fans.

There are only 2 answers. There are no qualifiers. Either you'd agree to it or not.

Come on now.  I see several views and only 1 vote.  It's something EVERYONE should be voting on, and it's not that hard!

656358[/snapback]

Lighten up! Many reader's, myself included, don't live in WNY! Why would we, who can't attend games, vote for something that has zero effect on us? :(

Failing having the taxpayers foot the bill for a new $600M (at least) stadium that the state can't afford and not wanting to see the Bills move, I can ONLY see raising prices for EVERYTHING (tickets, parking, concession) as the fastest and easiest way for Ralph to increase revenue and keep the team competitive.  But that would take a committment from Bills fans. 

There are only 2 answers.  There are no qualifiers.  Either you'd agree to it or not.

656351[/snapback]

Ralph never asked for a new stadium. In fact he stated a new stadium would be no help in this matter. By the way, I live 500 miles away and hold 2 season tickets.

PTR