What if the Bills didnt trade to get JP?

That was a painful list to read.  I haven't kept track of how Smiley or Grove have adapted to the NFL, but it sure would be nice to have a stronger interior OL.  As for the Aaron Rogers/Losman debate, Rogers has apparently beaten out Nall, who in turn looks like he may beat out JP.

656136[/snapback]

Come on H A how can you deduce that Nall "has apparantly beat out JP"????? We have not even seen a single play from the LOS yet. Unbelievable!

As for the Aaron Rogers/Losman debate, Rogers has apparently beaten out Nall, who in turn looks like he may beat out JP.

656136[/snapback]

The same way JP beat out Bledsoe.

We saw how that turned out.

Your logic tends to be a little fuzzy, for my taste.

Come on H A how can you deduce that Nall "has apparantly beat out JP"????? We have not even seen a single play from the LOS yet. Unbelievable!

656608[/snapback]

Try rereading my post. I never said Nall "has apparently beat out JP." I said it looks like Nall "may beat out JP." By that I meant that the coaches apparently think highly enough of Nall--or little enough of JP--that they're giving each player an equal number of snaps in this mini-camp, and an equal chance to win the starting QB position. If the coaches were convinced Losman had a brighter future than Nall, they'd want to give him more snaps to get him developed and used to the new offense.