New Orleans to trade #2 overall pick

Kmac

Shawn Andrews and Robert Galley are two big names that come to mind. Takes a bit of time, usually, to see if they pan out...

650116[/snapback]

Don't forget Mike Williams, though his play makes it hard not to.

Which would rather have, that win over  Cincinnati, or Nate Clements?  We could've had Dabrick, but nooooo, we have to beat the Bungles and now we have to go trade Nate to get him.  Assuming the rumor is true, which it probably isn't.

650843[/snapback]

I said this too, and by some, was told that I was not a Bills fan.

Guess thinking about the team's well being in the future makes me an anti-Bills fan :D:doh:

I said this too, and by some, was told that I was not a Bills fan.

Guess thinking about the team's well being in the future makes me an anti-Bills fan  :D  :doh:

650845[/snapback]

Well, I'm fairly confident that we're not going to win it all this year, so I hope the Bills lose every game - no sense gambling on getting the first pick.

I would never suggest any fan is anti-Bills, but I'll never hope the Bills lose a game, even if it's the difference between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

thats crazy.

trade away a young tallented #1 CB AND draft picks for a college player who hasnt even stepped on to a nfl field, much less played in a NFL game.

remember the last top 5 OT we drafted? everyone said he was a lock to be a beast at OT... hes not even on our team anymore.

resign clements. and draft a player who falls to us. most likly, a great player will still be on the board at our pick.

thats crazy.

trade away a young tallented #1 CB AND draft picks for a college player who hasnt even stepped on to a nfl field, much less played in a NFL game.

remember the last top 5 OT we drafted? everyone said he was a lock to be a beast at OT... hes not even on our team anymore.

resign clements. and draft a player who falls to us. most likly, a great player will still be on the board at our pick.

650892[/snapback]

Another Top 3 OT who was a can't miss in the draft, Robert Gallery, is struggling to win the RT or RG spot with the Oakland Raiders.....

I agree...we should re-sign Clements and address other issues...We need to trade down, if at all.....Not trade up......Too many holes to fill...