Looks Like Marv is trying to rebuild via the draft

Say moulds is traded for a 4th rounder...we'd have a first, second, 2 thirds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 6th, and two 7ths...and this is before all this losman on the trading block talk....and IF he's traded theres another midround pick...

if younger is his supposed direction, he's definetly gonna do that in the draft...

thoughts??

Say moulds is traded for a 4th rounder...we'd have a first, second, 2 thirds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 6th, and two 7ths...and this is before all this losman on the trading block talk....and IF he's traded theres another midround pick...

if younger is his supposed direction, he's definetly gonna do that in the draft...

thoughts??

646183[/snapback]

that many mid round picks probably wont pan out to building a winner

i'll laugh my ass off if Losman is traded and Moulds is on the same team

i'll also laugh hard when jp makes his first pro bowl........but think Cutler will be a good pro and if Marv wants to put his stamp on the team with his own guy, then Cutler or Young wouldnt be a bad try, but if Nall is being penciled in already then i have a real problem with that

All I can say that if Nall is our starter this year.....or Holcolmb......we will not win 5 games. It would be tough to win 5 games anyways, and I am not saying Losman is the answer either, but our QB situation might be the worst in the league if Losman is traded......

I'm not on board with trading Losman at all, but I agree with your main point that its clear Marv is gearing up for a big draft.

The one thing that works HUGE into our favor is that this draft is very deep at the positions we need help at. Call it luck, call it a strong class...but it should be noted that we will have no problem finding talent well into the 4th round, which is why hopefully whenever we trade Moulds we get that first pick of the 2nd day in exchange.

One guy who I think all Bills fans should be aware of is Davin Joseph, the Guard out of Oklahoma. First off, he compares himself to Ruben Brown and said in two separate interviews I've read with him that he models his game after Brown. I'd love to get him with our 2nd, instant upgrade at one of our crappy Guard spots.

Right now we have 2 extra picks, I wouldn't consider that "stockpiling" considering one of them is the 248th pick. We might trade moulds, which would bring our total pick number to 10...but i'll be praying to the good lord almighty that doesn't happen.

Right now we have 2 extra picks, I wouldn't consider that "stockpiling" considering one of them is the 248th pick. We might trade moulds, which would bring our total pick number to 10...but i'll be praying to the good lord almighty that doesn't happen.

646285[/snapback]

And... we could trade down.