TJ Duckett

Read on Sporting News that TJ Duckett is going to be trade bait.  That being said, would you trade Moulds for Duckett? The backfield tandem of Willis and Duckett would be impressive.

641644[/snapback]

Not a terrible thought...if the Bills were going to explore a deal like this, Id love to see a Hollis Thomas for Moulds possibility....but TJ and McGahee could be special.

Read on Sporting News that TJ Duckett is going to be trade bait.  That being said, would you trade Moulds for Duckett? The backfield tandem of Willis and Duckett would be impressive.

641644[/snapback]

Finally!...someone thinking in here!! Now hurry up and call Marv and plant the seed before Ralph wakes up from his monthly nappytime!!!!

Duckett was a first-round pick a few years ago and takes almost every handoff on the goal line. He is major cog in the DVD - Dunn, Vick, Duckett - combo that has made the Falcons the best rushing team in the past few years.

Would I trade Moulds for Duckett? Yes. But the Falcons would probably want a lot more than EM for TJ.

641644[/snapback]

It wouldn't be that bad of a trade. Williams is to small to be a back up to Willis, and Duckett is good for 3rd and short conversion. This is not a half bad option. Levy should explore this more.

The reason I liked this idea is because Buffalo is a cold weather city. We have not a rb tandem to put the fear of G-d into anyone. I agree that WM and TJ will not become the fastest rb's in the league. We need rb's who can gain positive yardage and not fumble. TJ is more than big enough to become a fullback. One of my favorite rb's was Rob Carpenter. Not the fastest guy on the planet but he played his heart out. Oh John Riggins was pretty good too. With big ass rb's Marv will concentrate on the line. The offense will be major doses of running the ball. We will see if WM is the best back in the league this season. Having TJ to rest him sounds nice to me. The qb will be asked to hand the ball off and throw the occasion pass. In the 2007 draft I bet somehow, someway, we will draft Brady Quinn of Notre Dame. He is a Jim Kelly clone. Big ass rbs, tough qb, a tough sound line? It won't happen this year but one can dream--lol!!

Your thoughts