Liar liar pants on fire

dib

Luck has nothing to do with it. It's how you treat your wife. A wife doesn't instinctively have confidence in her marriage just because she took vows. You have to help her have confidence. And vice versa. The first step is to never lie about it...or anything.

My wife used to go to the clubs with me when we'd hit Vegas for the weekend, and she'd buy me a dance, and if the booze was flowing fast enough, we'd buy HER a dance. Or on a couple of rare occassions, she'd join the dancer she bought me.

So no. My wife doesn't mind strippers rubbing on me because she trusts me.

640397[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this coming from the guy who posted a cheating story a while back? I know, I think it's a different wife, but still.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this coming from the guy who posted a cheating story a while back? I know, I think it's a different wife, but still.

640485[/snapback]

You are absolutely correct, which actually helps prove my point. I cheated on my first wife and lost everything. Yet I've been with my current wife for over 10 years, and jealousy has never been a problem.

Luck has nothing to do with it. It's how you treat your wife. A wife doesn't instinctively have confidence in her marriage just because she took vows. You have to help her have confidence. And vice versa. The first step is to never lie about it...or anything.

My wife used to go to the clubs with me when we'd hit Vegas for the weekend, and she'd buy me a dance, and if the booze was flowing fast enough, we'd buy HER a dance. Or on a couple of rare occassions, she'd join the dancer she bought me.

So no. My wife doesn't mind strippers rubbing on me because she trusts me.

640397[/snapback]

Yuck. You and your wife, please stay in LA with Koby. Your whole leprous city should be quarantined.

While I'm waiting for your witty retort, just let me reiterate:

Yuck!