Bills vs Pats

DreamOnDan

Have you checked ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2270876804&rd=1

For all of them:

http://search.ebay.com/bills-patriots-tick...QQsosortorderZ1

That's where I bought my Bills/Jags tickets and it worked out well. I've also purchased Wild tickets on eBay, and sold tickets to a Janet Jackson concert (I got them free for opening up an eTrade account and sold 'em for a few HUNDRED bucks. Wow...).

CW

there are always tickets on the highway rte 20A and 219 the have tickets/need tickets people. They usually are pretty reasonable. Call the ticket office to make sure it is 100% sold out first.

I have 2 tix for this Sunday's game.  Asking $150.00.  Im betting that on game day the prices will be skyhigh.

46896[/snapback]

No thanks, I'll keep you updated on what I pay. I will absolutley not pay more than face value. Would rather sit at the bar and get hammered while watching it if Buffalo at some dive bar. I can't get logged in today, oh well its not the first time.

Guest Guest_Jack_*
I don't have tickets to the game but will be in the area on business.  A couple of people have agreed to come if I think that we can get tickets.  What time should I start trying and how much am I looking to spend?

46844[/snapback]

We are looking to get rid of 4 tickets to the Bills/NE game tomorrow. I have 100 tickets and four people from our group cannot make it at the last minute. If interested, call me 585-746-4324.

Thanks Jack but I just picked up two Seneca club seats. I got them for free, all you can eat and all you can drink. THe bummer is that you aren't really there. I meanThat window really sucks the life out of the game. BUt free is for me

Forget about dealing with people holding up tickets on the way in.

Stay at your car and down a few beers until just before kickoff.

Get to the Abbott Road side of the stadium where people cross the street

and start eyeballing prices around 12:55

You run the risk of miss a few plays but you will find a pair at face.

If your looking for just one seat....follow the same instructions,offer a

$20 and you'll be in the gates, have a cold overpriced beer in your hand,

and be seated for kickoff. Trust me, I've done this many, many times before I got seasons.

A game that is on local TV is easy to get into. A game that has 70k+ sold that is blackedout is the one you'll pay dearly to get in.

Wait till just before 1pm....dont panic when you hear the anthem....then lowball them. Or you might get lucky and find some good Bills fan looking to unload a seat cheap because he/she doesn't want to miss the start either. Good luck. Its worth the effort.