Keyshawn signed w/NYG for $2.8M per

Tom

I'd love to see him rape the Pats for $4 mil. Plus, I don't want NE to end up with Moulds, so signing Keyshaw would take care of that. And it would put the Giants back in the market for a WR, and they would make good trade partners.

I'd love to see him rape the Pats for $4 mil. Plus, I don't want NE to end up with Moulds, so signing Keyshaw would take care of that. And it would put the Giants back in the market for a WR, and they would make good trade partners.

638703[/snapback]

If they won't pay 4 mil to Keyshawn, I highly doubt they pay 6 mil to Moulds

its not the Pats style to pick up a player like Moulds who will want a large contract. The seem make moves like what the bills are doing right now, signing castoffs with an upside.

If they won't pay 4 mil to Keyshawn, I highly doubt they pay 6 mil to Moulds

its not the Pats style to pick up a player like Moulds who will want a large contract. The seem make moves like what the bills are doing right now, signing castoffs with an upside.

638728[/snapback]

Moulds will not get $6 million this season. He must know that by now. Bottomline, I'm not concerned with how much Moulds gets; I only care about how much the Bills get for Moulds.

Moulds will not get $6 million this season. He must know that by now. Bottomline, I'm not concerned with how much Moulds gets; I only care about how much the Bills get for Moulds.

638772[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself. Me-Shawn in New York is going to cause problems too. You think Plaxico wants to play second fiddle in the media again. All the attention on Keyshawn will drive him nots. And goodness forbid if Eli doesn't give either of them enough touches. What about Shockey too? Like he doesn't want the ball all the time.