SI's winners & losers in FA

Don Banks SI.com

At least Banks feels that 5 other teams are more deserving of the 5 biggest losers so far. His losers:

1. Patsies

2. Dolfelons

3. San Diego

4. Washington

5. Steelers

Interesting note on Miami: Cleo Lemon is the only other QB that they currently have in addition to the rehabbing Dante Culpepper. I wouldn't mind if the Bills ended up facing Lemon next season. :P

I wouldnt say the Patriots are losers, sure they've lost a lot of guys but they always make their splash late in FA and come out looking brilliant.

Right on about the Dolphins though, Culpepper said himself he probably wont feel 100% until mid-season, and signing Will Allen wasnt a very good move either. I'm from the Albany area where the local paper blows the Giants every chance they get and would always try to paint a happy picture about the Giants, but they HATED Will Allen for his constant inability to cover anyone the last two years. He was reaching Chris Watson levels of toastyness and Giants fans hated him for being beaten so often.

Interesting note on Miami:  Cleo Lemon is the only other QB that they currently have in addition to the rehabbing Dante Culpepper.  I wouldn't mind if the Bills ended up facing Lemon next season.  :P

637930[/snapback]

the latest i heard is the fish are waiting for the Lions to officially release Harrington to bring him in cheap...cheap.

Don Banks SI.com

At least Banks feels that 5 other teams are more deserving of the 5 biggest losers so far.  His losers:

1.  Patsies

2.  Dolfelons

3.  San Diego

4.  Washington

5.  Steelers

Interesting note on Miami:  Cleo Lemon is the only other QB that they currently have in addition to the rehabbing Dante Culpepper.  I wouldn't mind if the Bills ended up facing Lemon next season.  :P

637930[/snapback]

How come Colts not in the list of the top 5 losers?

They did re-sign Wayne and Brock, but they didn't have any significant FA signings. Colts also lost James, Thorton, and Tripplet in free agency. (Vanderjagt won't come back either).