Might need a single ticket for this week.

Here goes the sympathy card. My parents both passed away within the last year and a half, and we have sold their house. My sisters and I are coming home to take care of a few things, and to spend the last night in the house.

My sisters are leaving Sunday morning, I'm leaving Monday. I'm thinking, what better way to say farewell to WNY than spending the afternoon with a bunch of crazy Bills fans, cheering the team to victory over the dreaded Patriots?

So, if any of you think you might have an extra seat, or would like to at least take my cell phone number in case somebody develops a case of tryptohistodykrophobophilia day of the event, please send me a message.

Thanks too much.

Just get your money upfront with this guy....

I sent him pre-season tickets a few years back with the promise of some reimbursement in return but never saw dime one.  It's a shame when you help fellow Bills fans out and get treated that way in return.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

46833[/snapback]

First of all, I really don't appreciate your referring to me as "this guy." You don't know me. The fact that you remember me at all stuns me. That was, what, 4 years ago?

As I recall, you told me you didn't need any money for those seats, and I told you I'd send you something anyway.....and never did. I'm sorry, it was preseason, and I just got lazy about it. People were handing out tickets in the parking lot like they were sample mustard packets, by the way. I know that doesn't change the fact that I didn't send you funds, but it's the truth.

Send me your address again, you have a different screen name than you did back then, I think you lived in Chicago or something, and I'll send you some money.

By the way, thanks for the sentiments, considering the nature of my trip...I don't care about the 20 bucks, or whatever I owe you for those tickets, when you said you didn't want any money anyway. I'm going to send you money, and I'd appreciate it if you point that out to the board when I do.

Come to think of it, that was a pretty cheap shot. Send me your address and I'll send you money.

Forget about it. It's just bugged me and I got it off my chest - but the timing of it was inappropriate. The money is inconsequential, it was just the nature of the treatment received in return for a good act that stuck in my craw. Over and done with now as far as I'm concerned. My condolences and good luck with the trip to Buffalo.