All of the Above

After giving it much thought I've decided I wont be upset if the Bills use their 8th pick in the 2006 draft on any one of the following guys.

Vernon Davis TE. Potentially explosive TE with WR ability.

Ngata DT. Gives us a wide body we need to help stop the run and also forms a good tandem with Tripplet.

Huff CB/S. Special player that can play either position. Great insurance policy towards injury. Wouldn't be a waste to select him 8th overall.

Bunkley DT. See Ngata but more athletic.

Trade down. I would be okay with this as well. We need players and if we can land a extra second rounder I'd be happy.

After giving it much thought I've decided I wont be upset if the Bills use their 8th pick in the 2006 draft on any one of the following guys.

Ngata DT. Gives us a wide body we need to help stop the run and also forms a good tandem with Tripplet.

Huff CB/S. Special player that can play either position. Great insurance policy towards injury. Wouldn't be a waste to select him 8th overall.

Trade down. I would be okay with this as well. We need players and if we can land a extra second rounder I'd be happy.

635252[/snapback]

I'd like to trade down, and there seens to be some lingering doubts about Ngata's previous injuries.

It should be interesting, since clubs above us that most felt would be giong after a QB have done some FA deals.

I'd like to trade down, and there seens to be some lingering doubts about Ngata's previous injuries.

It should be interesting, since clubs above us that most felt would be giong after a QB have done some FA deals.

635310[/snapback]

Minnesota, Baltimore, Arizona, Oakland, and Tenn will be looking at QBs in the Draft.

As it stands now (because I keep hearing the Jets trading up for Leinart is a possibility as well, but no reason to speculate until it happens), I see the Titans taking Leinart, the Raiders taking Young...which leaves three teams gunning for Cutler. One of them will panic and at least attempt to trade up, I truly believe that.

635252[/snapback]

im becoming a little skeptical about ngata now. i worry about his injuries of course, but also that he's only a 2 down player. i dont see paying that much money to a player that is only on the field for 2 downs. bunkely on the other hand, can be used on all 3, since he stops the run and rushes the passer. i think bunkley will give us more production, i dont really see ngata chasing down ball carriers or a QB. Finally, i worry the most the we just want ngata cuz he is huge, and we have no one else, and i think those are the wrong reasons in choosing a player.