Patsies

Would Moulds look at them? Do they seem like a team ready to win the SB this year with just his addition? I can't believe he thinks so.

Let's see best team in football the last 5 years and almost every year people think they're gonna fail. With Brady, Seymour, Vrabel, Bruschi and other core parts still in place I wouldn't write them off yet despite FA losses. Let the record show I hate the Patriots but respect they're Front Office

Would Moulds look at them?  Do they seem like a team ready to win the SB this year with just his addition?  I can't believe he thinks so.

Let's see best team in football the last 5 years and almost every year people think they're gonna fail. With Brady, Seymour, Vrabel, Bruschi and other core parts still in place I wouldn't write them off yet despite FA losses. Let the record show I hate the Patriots but respect they're Front Office

Like I said, if I were a player like Moulds, NE wouldn't be the first place I'd look to join a team ready to win the SB next year. There are about 5 other teams I'd consider first, with the tops being Pgh and Seattle. Being the best team (3 of the) "last 5 years" will only get you so far when you got blownout of the 2nd round last year, lost another DC, and lost some key players.

Moulds will go where the money is just like almost every other player in the NFL. He can blow all the "I want to go to a contender" smoke up our asses he likes but he "gots to get paid!"

He'll stay with Bills if we honor his contract for 7 mil or whatever. If we cut him, he'll go to the highest bidder.

RTB