THE gameday thread

beerme1

Beerme1, only 33 more days until you can sneak off that Leaf wagon and hop on for Buffalo's run to the cup :-)

632929[/snapback]

No, I am firmly on board the Sabres bandwagon as I live here and they are my second favorite team. Of course I did grow up in Toronto and that can't be replaced, but I live here and have truly been enjoying the Sabres ride this year! Although I am not too happy with what they mailed me for purchasing seasons next year and playoffs this year, I will still be going to the games :(

They are a far more entertaining bunch to watch! :w00t:

Although I was yelling as loud as I could at Fat Pat for playing Domi and Belak for what seemed like more minutes than anybody else tonight.

I'm screaming at him, ya thats what will get us into the playoffs! Domi and Belak, and that's about when I threw in the towel.

Really, a minute or so left in a period, fighting for a playoff berth, and the best you can do is throw Domi and Belak on the ice? :D

I give.

Luckily for me, even though nobody around here understands it, I am also a Sabres fan! :D

So no matter, I will enjoy the ride the Sabres are about to embark on. I also decided tonight after a battle with a beer vendor, no more 100 seats for me. I will only sit in the Harbor Club. Similar to what I feel about going to a Bills game. Van Miller club for me thanks!

No no, you must be confused ---- we're *not* talking about the Bills. We've determined that the Sabres have enough cowbell.

632914[/snapback]

It doesn't matter who,

WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!! :D:(:D