Steelers 3 - Dolphins 0

millbank

i actually wish miami could have won this game. they're gonna lose to the jets and get pounded by NE. you don't want an 0-5 team coming to greet you. They'll have to get a win eventually.

But boy, do they stink.

If the Bills don't sweep the fins this season, we'll know that things are

B.A.D.

I've been watching this game and I can honestly say that the Dolphins offense is worse than the Bills. Their line sucks, Feeley sucks, the running backs suck, the receivers are not bad but they can't get the ball to them so they don't even matter.

Ben Roethleisberger is gonna be good. He is the only qb I'd rather have than Losman from this draft. He's big, mobile and has the big arm. It's just a matter of time and learning.

46379[/snapback]

That TD throw was pretty impressive - On the move and not a whole lot of room for error

i actually wish miami could have won this game. they're gonna lose to the jets and get pounded by NE. you don't want an 0-5 team coming to greet you. They'll have to get a win eventually.

But boy, do they stink.

If the Bills don't sweep the fins this season, we'll know that things are

B.A.D.

46382[/snapback]

Why not revenge is sweeter than sugar. :rolleyes:

That TD throw was pretty impressive -  On the move and not a whole lot of room for error

46384[/snapback]

He had a few decent throws. The thing I like about Roethlisberger is that he doesen't get rattled easily, by pressuring defenders or even by making mistakes. After throwing that INT, he could've just let that affect his game the rest of the way through. He didn't. This guy is for real.