I have a Dilemma

It's 50 degrees outside, and sunny. I need to clean the old leaves off of the planting strip, get same and other debris out of the flower gardens, put down the spring lawn and garden fertilizer, and put Ironite onto the lawn.

Should I

a) Do it today myself?

or

b) Wait until Saturday so my wife can participate, thus satisfying her desire that we do things together?

PS: Curiously, she doesn't care if I fix the car, take out trash, fix plumbing and electrics, paint, mow, remodel, change furnace filters, vacuum carpets, do laundry, wash dishes etc., by my lonesome.

Any advice is appreciated... :doh:

It's 50 degrees outside, and sunny.  I need to clean the old leaves off of the planting strip, get same and other debris out of the flower gardens, put down the spring lawn and garden fertilizer, and put Ironite onto the lawn.

Should I

a) Do it today myself?

or

b) Wait until Saturday so my wife can participate, thus satisfying her desire that we do things together?

PS: She doesn't care if I fix the car, take out trash, fix plumbing and electrics, paint, mow, remodel, change furnace filters, vacuum carpets, do laundry, wash dishes etc.,  by my lonesome.

Any advice is appreciated... :doh:

630696[/snapback]

What's the weather forecast for Saturday? If it's decent, wait for the wify.

Better yet, hire somebody to do it, ya cheap bastard and so something NICE with your wife. Fo for a drive iin the country, have a nice lunch with a cocktail...maybe get a room at a litttle country inn for the night.

Well, that's what I would do. ;)

Go golfing today, and put it off until Saturday.  Then go golfing on Saturday and tell her you had it planned in advance an if she was around Wednesday you could have done it together, but now she'll have to do it herself.

630697[/snapback]

Alas, years of gout has built up tophi in my toes and ankles so I had to give up golf just when I broke into the 90's. ;):doh:

What's the weather forecast for Saturday?  If it's decent, wait for the wify.

Better yet, hire somebody to do it, ya cheap bastard and so something NICE with your wife.  Fo for a drive iin the country, have a nice lunch with a cocktail...maybe get a room at a litttle country inn for the night. 

Well, that's what I would do.  :doh:

630699[/snapback]

geez stuck...better wait for the wife. I'd be a little nervous if Dean were trying to get MY wife at a little country in for the night.

Better yet, hire somebody to do it, ya cheap bastard and so something NICE with your wife.  Fo for a drive iin the country, have a nice lunch with a cocktail...maybe get a room at a litttle country inn for the night. 

630699[/snapback]

I can't drive in the country. I keep to the speed limit and you know what our fellow citizens subject one to these days if you do that.

630699[/snapback]

Get a hair cut ya hippie!