Brees Brees Brees

dib

Miami had a h@rd on for Brees for most of the week, now, after taking Culpepper the paper is full of articles about how worried saban was about Brees's rotator cuff. I guess he wasnt worried when the two met face to face.

Frerrote is gone and Rosenfels signed with the Texans.

This leaves a gimpy ineffective Culpepper (who may not be available for theopener) and Feely.

Miami had a h@rd on for Brees for most of the week, now, after taking Culpepper the paper is full of articles about how worried saban was about Brees's rotator cuff.  I guess he wasnt worried when the two met face to face.

This leaves a gimpy ineffective Culpepper (who may not be available for theopener) and Feely.

630165[/snapback]

Feely got traded last year.

I heard on NFL Network that DC most likely wont be ready for the opener and the Fins may get Tommy Maddox due to his familiarity w/ MM's system.

630191[/snapback]

I hope DC is playing when the fins come to Buffalo . a cold winter day , he will be good for 3 or 4 fumbles .

Feeley.  Traded (midseason, if memory serves) to the Chargers for QB Cleo Lemon.

Fiedler was an UFA and signed with the Jets.

630266[/snapback]

I'm still asking who the hell this Lemon kid is.

Miami had a h@rd on for Brees for most of the week, now, after taking Culpepper the paper is full of articles about how worried saban was about Brees's rotator cuff.  I guess he wasnt worried when the two met face to face.

630165[/snapback]

Dante' will like Miami! Lots'a boats and water! :doh:;):w00t:

Feeley.  Traded (midseason, if memory serves) to the Chargers for QB Cleo Lemon.

Fiedler was an UFA and signed with the Jets.

630266[/snapback]

Damn! that's right I completely forgot about that!

I know a lot of us are HOPING that DC is a flop for the Dolphins but deep down inside most are a little nervous. Take away the few games he played bad last year, he is definitely not a slouch. Just in 2004 he had one of the best seasons EVER for a NFL QB; and Moss was injured for a good part of that season (I know a few will still keep bringing up how he played last year and the Randy factor). But if the Dolphins can get solid play from him they will be a force to reckon with as for the past few years this is what has basically held them back. I magine if we didn't have JP and we signed DC for a 2nd round at a reduced salary; this board would be so positive talking about the what ifs ith a few nay-sayers as expected. But hope would be high. I just hope that the Bills can step our play and talent level up a few notches for if DC plays anywhere close to expected level then the Bills and Jets may be fighting for cellar dwellars in the AFC East!