Is it possible... just possible

Briere is playing VERY well.  Of course, Brent Johnson is not a very confident goalie so I'm pleased he's in the net.

629906[/snapback]

You're in Alaska and get to watch the game. I live a 30 second drive from the home arean (I know, it's an away game), and you're watching it, and I have to listen online. I still can't figure out why a handful of games are on OLN.

You're in Alaska and get to watch the game. I live a 30 second drive from the home arean (I know, it's an away game), and you're watching it, and I have to listen online. I still can't figure out why a handful of games are on OLN.

629909[/snapback]

I have Direct TV. It's been great compared to cable.

have ENOUGH Cowbell???

Never thought it would happen, but I think a Buffalo Sports Team finally has plenty of Cowbell!

GO SABRES!

629694[/snapback]

Yeah that cowbell thing works well. Why don't you guys take your cowbell and the results and shove 'em? :(

4-3 Caps

The Sabres look REALLY bad tonight. Think about it, here it is...their shot, their chance...all they have to do is beat the lowly Caps to keep up with the Sens.

And they're down 4 to friggin 3 going into the third against one of the worst teams in the NHL.

Something is seriously wrong with Miller, the guy seems to have lost his magic. This is what kills me...if they lose to teams like the Sens, the Canes, the Rangers...fine...those are good teams, no problems there.

But losing to the Caps, Thrashers and Montreal? Thats why the Sabres dont get any respect, they tend to lose the games they are supposed to win.

This kind of reminds me of the Philly game a few days ago...clearly, Miller is having issues. I can only hope that Ruff decides to bench him in the third and let Biron finish the game out...otherwise, the way Miller has played lately, he might let in 2 or 3 more goals.