I keep having this mental image...

Of trying to show off my newly bought 1993 Chevy to a bunch of people who got Jags and Mercedes for the same money.

Now I'm back to seeing what 5' 9" 170 pound wide receivers coming off an ACL tear are available in the draft. Pays to be prepared.

ayup I reacon so.

629317[/snapback]

Heard Sam and Elva Tyler gonna put a room on the barn. Wants to raise alpackies. Whatever they are. Showed me a picture.

Looks like a poof goat to me, that's been messing with camels. Probably drinkin'. You know old Sam.

Heard Sam and Elva Tyler gonna put a room on the barn. Wants to raise alpackies. Whatever they are. Showed me a picture.

Looks like a poof goat to me, that's been messing with camels. Probably drinkin'. You know old Sam.

629332[/snapback]

Never could hold his liquor. That Elva can sure make a possum roast that'll plum melt in yer mouth. Damn good woman....can milk a hunnerd cows and still make a hell of a dinner.

629332[/snapback]

Is this still a meta-fer? Them alpackies have such purdy eyes.

Dany Snyder's playin with his X-Box 360 while Marv and Ralph are just putting the bow on their Gamecast....

629345[/snapback]

Is that a hybrid between a Gameboy and a Sega Dreamcast :doh: ?

Dany Snyder's playin with his X-Box 360 while Marv and Ralph are just putting the bow on their Gamecast....

629345[/snapback]

And they will still be playing while Danny sits in the dark because the power gets turned off.....

The Skins are heading for some serious long term ramifications for the crazy spending they are doing now....

Sounds like youngun's talk. All these newfangled words. When I was a sprout, "Game, Boy?" usually meant gettin' your ass kicked for slackin', and sent back to your chores.

Ayuh.

629451[/snapback]

Ralphy is having the darndest time with his Atari.