Fat Arse Wiliams signs with

He was eating a Big Mac in the middle of the contract signing, hence why he couldnt get his name out.

Then he passed out and injured himself.

All joking aside, Mike seemed like a really nice guy...but damn, talk about a flop.

628505[/snapback]

actually they were at the Burger King,....

Mike bumped into the King himself.... and after saying he didn't like the fact the "King" scored a TD for the Vikings on that Bledsoe interception......Mike ate him.

now there will be no more Burger King NFL TD commercials. :P

Watch...Mike Williams will pull a Jamie Nailz and get in great shape for his new team. He'll play fairly well and everyone will continue to mock ML as a GM. But the truth is...if you have a player that isn't giving 110% to the organization, on and off the field/during the season and throughout off season, you cut him. Unfortunately, the Bills had no choice in releasing the bum.

Watch...Mike Williams will pull a Jamie Nailz and get in great shape for his new team.  He'll play fairly well and everyone will continue to mock ML as a GM.  But the truth is...if you have a player that isn't giving 110% to the organization, on and off the field/during the season and throughout off season, you cut him.  Unfortunately, the Bills had no choice in releasing the bum.

629118[/snapback]

Excuse me....Nails had a few good games after leaving us, then he got injured, sucked, and was out of football in a reasonably short time, along with his dolphin teammate, Marcus Spriggs. :P

Excuse me....Nails had a few good games after leaving us, then he got injured, sucked, and was out of football in a reasonably short time, along with his dolphin teammate, Marcus Spriggs.  :P

629146[/snapback]

No, excuse me....i didn't mention anything about the way that Nailz played. Just said the he lost a lot of weight and was in the best shape as a pro with the fins.