Top 8 you would love to see drop to the Bills

If the Bills were drafting to make there team better in '06 (not necessarily the future) this is how my board would stack up...One's got to drop to them and I would be happy with any of these guys starting on the team in '06

1. Reggie Bush RB- Don't worry Willis, this wont happen. Not a need but he is the best player in college football this year

2. D'Brikashaw Ferguson OT- Some Mocks have him falling but I doubt it.

3. Mario Williams DE- Can you imagine this guy with Schobel on the other side.

4. A.J. Hawk LB- Would fill him in for Posey...LB core would be insane.

5. Haloti Ngata DT- Big Nasty. I will be disapointed if he gets buy us if 1-4 are gone.

6. Vernon Davis TE- COuld make JP or Holcomb look much better. Look how much Eli leans on Shockey.

7. Michael Huff DB- Can't franchise Nate forever and he is way to good (by his own admission) to sign a long term deal.

8. Brodrick Bunkley- a QB has got to go ahead of us at some point so it probably wont get to this, but I would take him if all the others listed above him was gone.

Mario Williams

Vernon Davis

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Reggie Bush

Matt Leinart

Broderick Bunkley

AJ Hawk

626379[/snapback]

Yep, this is much closer to my list than Chicken Wing's list.

Mario is a no doubt number best choice for me, and it still could happen. I'd gladly give up a 3rd or something to trade up to increase the likelihood. Only need seven guys to go before him for him to fall, and Bush, three QBs, Brick, Hawk, and Davis add up to seven...

I like Vernon, but based on similar talent levels and a position of need, I'd put Brick higher than Davis.

Bush is very good, but if he were available (he won't be) I'd trade down. Willis is very very good, and might be a better NFL back over the next five years than Bush (remains to be seen).

Hard to tell if JPL is going be the next Favre or Rob Johnson, but I play him 16 times this season while we build the rest of the team, and make a more informed decision on that next off season, so I don't want to draft a QB this year, and would also trade down or trade Leinart.

Bunkley, I don't think we have to worry about him dropping, because he isn't a top 7 guy. Could be an interesting fit at 8, but I see him as a little bit of a reach that high.

Hawk could be a very good football move, but I don't know enough about him (and like Spikes and Fletcher a lot) to get excited about him slipping.

Mario Williams

Vernon Davis

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Reggie Bush

Matt Leinart

Broderick Bunkley

AJ Hawk

626379[/snapback]

I would have to agree, that is how i would want it to be in la la land.

How would this be for a d-line Mario Williams, Rocky Bernard, Triplett, Schobel.

It sounds pretty damn good to me.

The only thing i have a problem with is that we don't have to worry about Broderick Bunkley falling to us. We could even trade down and get him. Not trying to be an @$$ or anything but, you know how it is.

1. Mario Williams= Would be my dream. This guy is going to be an absolute monster. Would make Schobel even better and instantly upgrade our pass rush, and enbale us to use Chris Kelsay in a better role. On the bench

2. DbrickShaw Ferguson- Great Pass Protector, so/so run blocker, not my favorite more finese type player, but you can teach run blocking easier then pass blocking.

3. Reggie Bush- AKA The President. Reggie Bush imo while he's a great and exciting homerun threat Im just not sold he can be an everydown back, but his value as a rb, receiving threat, and kick returner is unparalleled. Would thrive in a system that already has a good running back.

4. Vernon Davis- Athletic Freak, fast as hell and a potential all star nfl te. While I'm not his biggest fan his #'s are off the charts. For that alone the risk might be worth the reward. Although I still Say Marcedes Lewis>>Vernon Davis

5. Matt Leinart- Not your prototypical franchise type all star qb, but he's going to get the job done, and you can definitly build around him. A Winner. Best qb in the draft.

6. AJ Hawk- He's a beast. He's definitly no Andy Katzenmoyer. Flys all over the field and makes plays, will make some team very happy.

7. Michael Huff- I've stated numerous times this is a safety deep draft, and well this is the creme de le crem of that bunch. Blazing fast a ballhawk and true playmaker. A Guy you can build your defense around and you can even use him at corner. Depending what other dt we bring in here he's quickly climbing my chart for the guy I want picked at 8.

8. Broderick Bunkley- Strong...Strong...Strong....Nasty interior defensive tackle who just makes plays. He's a terror to offensive linemen will rarely get overpowered and will be a terror in an offensive backfield. Blows up plays routinely. If we dont sign another dt in free agency this is the guy I want.

1. Mario Williams= Would be my dream.  This guy is going to be an absolute monster.  Would make Schobel even better and instantly upgrade our pass rush, and enbale us to use Chris Kelsay in a better role. On the bench

2. DbrickShaw Ferguson-  Great Pass Protector, so/so run blocker, not my favorite more finese type player, but you can teach run blocking easier then pass blocking.

3.  Reggie Bush- AKA The President.   Reggie Bush imo while he's a great and exciting homerun threat Im just not sold  he can be an everydown back, but his value as a rb, receiving threat, and kick returner is unparalleled. Would thrive in a system that already has a good running back.

4.  Vernon Davis-  Athletic Freak, fast as hell and a potential all star nfl te.  While I'm not his biggest fan his #'s are off the charts.  For that alone the risk might be worth the reward.  Although I still Say Marcedes Lewis>>Vernon Davis

5.  Matt Leinart- Not your prototypical franchise type all star qb, but he's going to get the job done, and you can definitly build around him.  A Winner.  Best qb in the draft.

5. Matt Leinart- Not your prototypical franchise type all star qb, but he's going to get the job done, and you can definitly build around him. A Winner. Best qb in the draft.

6. AJ Hawk- He's a beast.  He's definitly no Andy Katzenmoyer.  Flys all over the field and makes plays, will make some team very happy.

7. Michael Huff-  I've stated numerous times this is a safety deep draft, and well this is the creme de le crem of that bunch.  Blazing fast a ballhawk and true playmaker. A Guy you can build your defense around and you can even use him at corner.  Depending what other dt we bring in here he's quickly climbing my chart for the guy I want picked at 8.

8. Broderick Bunkley-  Strong...Strong...Strong....Nasty interior defensive tackle who just makes plays.  He's a terror to offensive linemen will rarely get overpowered and will be a terror in an offensive backfield.  Blows up plays routinely.  If we dont sign another dt in free agency this is the guy I want.

626468[/snapback]

Swap 5 & 6 for me and thats my list, almost the same analysis too. I'm one of the few who also likes Bunkley over Ngata; although I like Ngata too.

Swap 5 & 6 for me and thats my list, almost the same analysis too.  I'm one of the few who also likes Bunkley over Ngata;  although I like Ngata too.

626470[/snapback]

On second thought, my list would be a little different.

1. Mario

2. DaBrick

3. Bush

4. Hawk

5. Davis

6. Leinhart

7. Huff

8. Bunkley