"Sopranos" predictions...

Buftex

My vote would go to Richie Aprile.

625975[/snapback]

Richie was, to me, by far the best "villan" (how to distinguish one character on that show as a "villan" is tough to do I know), but Uncle Jr. gets maybe the best lines...my favorite all-time line, from Uncle Jr:

"The FBI is so far up my ass, I can taste the bril cream"

:D  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sure he'll survive, but it could be interesting if he's out of commission for a while.  Perhaps a power struggle for those who would like to be his successor?

626344[/snapback]

i think vito slim spattafore would be the one who will make the strongest move

i think vito slim spattafore would be the one who will make the strongest move

626376[/snapback]

It would seem like there is some conflict on the horizon for Vito. They seem to be making a strong attempt to establish that Vito is a cousin of Phile Leotardo, the acting NY boss...and there were a couple of small mentions of him becoming the boss of the NJ family, with all of the uncertainty facing Tony...you just know that his closet homosexuality is going to come out somewhere...

Unrelated: Did anyone else find it odd that Christopher and Silvio both kind of spoke on Tony's behalf, to Jeano. Christopher tells him he needs to go "take someone out", and Silvio tells Jeano, just before he kills himself, that Tony told him (Silvio) that Tony gave a thumbs down to Jeanos' retirement wishes. They never showed Tony address the issue...something up there, or is that just another example of Chase making us think about things that never amount to anything...

My only small complaint about tonights' episode was that it was too short...can't wait for next week!

Unrelated:  Did anyone else find it odd that Christopher and Silvio both kind of spoke on Tony's behalf, to Jeano.  Christopher tells him he needs to go "take someone out", and Silvio tells Jeano, just before he kills himself, that Tony told him (Silvio) that Tony gave a thumbs down to Jeanos' retirement wishes.  They never showed Tony address the issue...something up there, or is that just another example of Chase making us think about things that never amount to anything...

I read somewhere that Tony starts treating Christopher more like a peer during this season, now that he's a capo and also Tony's (as of now anyway) choice to eventually succeed him. But part of it is also probably Tony's continuing plan to distance himself from direct involvement as much as possible so he doesn't end up like Johnny Sack.

Exactly.  He'll develop and mature...but, at heart he's still a whiny spoiled kitty...so, that'll cause problems.  I think that's the direction I'd take the show.

625730[/snapback]

Well see now i would have to agree with that to some extent. The one thing that this show has been neglecting is the way that a mobster's offspring get involved with the "business". Although i don't think it is likely that this will happen, I think it would be an interesting twist to do so.