Decent so far, now my updated sig..........

You see, I was really wishing we could get Bentley, but holy s#@*!!! What a contract!!! Now, since I haven't committed suicide, I'm ready to move on. I like Tripplett, as for Royal with Cheese, whatever. Someone please riddle me this: Has John Runyon been released? Do I need to update my signature further? I know people will say it's an old line, but I think it will give our draft picks a little longer to develope and not be thrown into the fire.

You see, I was really wishing we could get Bentley, but holy s#@*!!! What a contract!!! Now, since I haven't committed suicide, I'm ready to move on. I like Tripplett, as for Royal with Cheese, whatever. Someone please riddle me this: Has John Runyon been released? Do I need to update my signature further? I know people will say it's an old line, but I think it will give our draft picks a little longer to develope and not be thrown into the fire.

624915[/snapback]

I don't think Preston is a bust and I don't see us going after a big name at C.

In 2007 our draftees from this year will be ready. If not, I think these guys got more than just one season in em'. Plus, there should be another free agency period next year as well, but I'll have to check on that.

Also, having a line that can play will give our younger skill position players a better chance to develope. That is invaluable after the lineplay we've been experiencing. Didn't think about it that way did ya. :blink: Don't worry, Preston can lift some serious assed weights the next year or TWO, and we'll probably draft a guard and maybe a tackle this year or next.

I don't think Preston is a bust and I don't see us going after a big name at C.

625018[/snapback]

A "bust"? He was a mid-round pick, not a first round pick. If he just manages to stick around as a backup for a couple more seasons he will have lived up to his draft status.

I think this entire offseason will revolve around whether or not Marv actually goes out and improves the O-Line. He got a good DT...thats a step in the right direction to improving the lines. Now lets get one OT in here and one Interior O-Lineman...we'll see if Marv follows through with all of his rhetoric.