Bills WILL Pursue Pickett

We were one of about 4 teams said to be after him.

Also, Carolina reupped with Deshaun Foster for three years, keeping him off the market.

624187[/snapback]

Have to admit I'm on the Ngata bandwagon. If we land a high price DT in FA what do you think they would do in the draft? Brick will be gone at #8 and Winston Justice has "Character Issues".

Have to admit I'm on the Ngata bandwagon. If we land a high price DT in FA what do you think they would do in the draft? Brick will be gone at #8 and Winston Justice has "Character Issues".

624199[/snapback]

A trade down might make sense if we can pick up another high (2nd rounder?) pick. Michael Huff? Vernon Davis? Jay Cutler?

624199[/snapback]

Considering the only two DTs under contract are Anderson and Sape, and they suck major balls, Ngata would still be an option. I'd rather trade down and get Bunkley and another pick.

A trade down might make sense if we can pick up another high (2nd rounder?) pick. Michael Huff? Vernon Davis? Jay Cutler?

Fug no we're not drafting Jay Cutler! No QBs in the first two rounds!!!!

Considering the only two DTs under contract are Anderson and Sape, and they suck major balls, Ngata would still be an option.  I'd rather trade down and get Bunkley and another pick.

624204[/snapback]

Yes, I'm afraid of Ngata. Pac 10 (is it still the Pac 10 these days?) players seem to have a high incidence of bust.

What if A.J. Hawk slips to #8? There is a slight chance of this. I know we aren't in dire straights at LB, like on the defensive line, but Hawk looks to good to pass up. If San Fran and Green Bay pass on him, he well could fall to # 8.

624220[/snapback]

Hawk wont drop to us but if he did it's a no brainer regardless of need. The Texans didn't aren't in dire straits at RB either.

2 words...

Erik Flowers!

Looked great at the combine but did his value increase from bottom of the first to the 8th pick overall?

Looked great all of last year too setting an ACC record for Tackles for loss. I'm not nessecarily talking about taking him with the 8th, we could trade down a few slots and try and pick up another 2nd.