This election gets more and more depressing

Adam

I don't think either guy is a capable leader or human being. I shudder to think about the next four years w/1 of these 2 guys in office.

45844[/snapback]

Just wait until November 3rd when GWB begins his second term. Then al the dems will be depressed. I can't hardly wait!!!!!! :devil:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Typical Arrogant, Elitist, know-it-all response we have grown to expect from the Kerry crowd.... might be one of the reasons he is not doing better..

:)  :)

46647[/snapback]

HAHA!! A witty comeback, and it is automatically arrogant and elitist!

Hey Mickey, maybe you should have said:

Typical hotpocket response.

OR

Lemming!

OR

Flightsuit!

Then you would have looked FAR less arrogant and elitist!!! :devil::blink:

HAHA!! A witty comeback, and it is automatically arrogant and elitist!

Hey Mickey, maybe you should have said:

Typical hotpocket response.

OR

Lemming!

OR

Flightsuit!

Then you would have looked FAR less arrogant and elitist!!!  :devil:  :)

46802[/snapback]

The republican party has always been anti-intellectual but it has only recently become pro-stupid. From Ike to Richio. Oh how the reasonable hath fallen. :)

Typical Arrogant, Elitist, know-it-all response we have grown to expect from the Kerry crowd.... might be one of the reasons he is not doing better..

:)  :devil:

46647[/snapback]

I am sure that to you, any person who has more than a rudimentary grasp of language appears to be "elitist". To appear not so, we on the left would have to display the same stumbling, fumbling, burbling inability to express a coherent thought as your leader, the great "Unificator". :)

I am sure that to you, any person who has more than a rudimentary grasp of language appears to be "elitist".  To appear not so, we on the left would have to display the same stumbling, fumbling, burbling inability to express a coherent thought as your leader, the great "Unificator". :)

46869[/snapback]

:)

Keep it up.... you continue to make my point... :devil:

But what do I know... I was edumicated by Franciscans & Jesuits :blink: Still suffer the pains!

Your right... Kerry has such a clear vision of what he will do...

What was it he said again?

You know what they say.... if the shoe fits... you're an elitist... :blink: