After reading the interview of the coaches on the

I get a good vibe from the coaches in the front office. Good job Marv, he seems to be setting a good tone.

More specifically the OL coach didn't give a wringing endorsement of any of our linemen. I think they are going to be very active in FA and replace a great number of our current line. I think Teague and Villareal are gone for sure.

The QB competition will be very good for JP and Kelly. I hope JP wins, but it will be good for him to have to win the job.

I get a good vibe from the coaches in the front office. Good job Marv, he seems to be setting a good tone.

More specifically the OL coach didn't give a wringing endorsement of any of our linemen. I think they are going to be very active in FA and replace a great number of our current line. I think Teague and Villareal are gone for sure.

The QB competition will be very good for JP and Kelly. I hope JP wins, but it will be good for him to have to win the job.

621131[/snapback]

Wait a minute here.....

Don't you understand that Jauron is a COMPLETE loser!?!? And the assistant coaches are only pop warner caliber at best?!!?!

NO reason for optimism or any sort of positive thinking on this board!!!! :):P:w00t:

(Sarcasm off)

:w00t: