Jauron? What the heck?

Dick Jauron head coach?

Steve Fairchild OC?

Turk Schonert on the freakin staff in any capacity?

Perry Fewell DC?

What the heck is going on here? This is awful. . .

Sorry, delayed reaction. . . I just got back from a several week stay in The Twilight Zone. . . Billy had sent me to the corn field because I was a bad man. . . a very bad man. . .

What does someone do or where to they go that they are out of touch with this team and information for that long?

Were you in the woods with no computer or phone?

Even when i go to other countries for vacation I have a laptop with the web.

What does someone do or where to they go that they are out of touch with this team and information for that long?

Were you in the woods with no computer or phone?

Even when i go to other countries for vacation I have a laptop with the web.

619968[/snapback]

Jail?

When I was in the corn field (Prison), some cowboys (Latin Kings) were trying to "break back my mountain" (Mount the break in my back). . .  Of course I told them like Beavis and Butthead (like any scared rabbit would), "Ah hut, I like chicks, really hot chicks" ("That's an Exit not an Entrance!")

619709[/snapback]

Dick Jauron head coach?

Steve Fairchild OC?

Turk Schonert on the freakin staff in any capacity?

Perry Fewell DC?

What the heck is going on here? This is awful. . .

Sorry, delayed reaction. . . I just got back from a several week stay in The Twilight Zone. . . Billy had sent me to the corn field because I was a bad man. . . a very bad man. . .

619704[/snapback]

The name was Anthony, not Billy. I'll have to send you off to the corn field. Danger Will Robinson!

Bill Mumy (the original actor)recently revised the role of Anthony in a new version of the Twilight Zone, playing Anthony as a grown man. Cloris Leachman revised her same role from the original as well. In the new version Anthony has a daughter with the same powers. The girl looked exactly like Bill Mumy at 8 years old. Checked the credits. Sure enough - it was his real daughter playing the role.

One of my favorite all-time episodes. It was used in the movie version as well, though it wasn't nearly as disturbing as the original 1962 version.