8 CB Jimmy Williams Virginia Tech

42 OT Ryan O'Callaghan California

70 DT Jesse Mahelona Tennessee

73 S Daniel Bullocks Nebraska

104 TE Tim Day Oregon

138 LB Keith Ellison Oregon St

168 WR Skyler Green LSU

199 RB Garrett Mills Tulsa

Huff and Davis were still on the board for our RD1 pick, we're drafting OT and DT a round late, and I hate the Tim Day selection (AJ Nicholson LB and Whitworth OT were still on the board).

Jimmy Williams very well could be our pick, and we'll need plenty of CB's if we don't have a D-Line next year.

It's a 7-Round Draft Located Here.

Scroll down to the Bills, and you've drafted:

8    CB    Jimmy Williams    Virginia Tech

42  OT  Ryan O'Callaghan  California

70  DT  Jesse Mahelona  Tennessee

73    S  Daniel Bullocks  Nebraska

104  TE  Tim Day                  Oregon

138  LB  Keith Ellison  Oregon St

168  WR  Skyler Green  LSU

199  RB  Garrett Mills  Tulsa

Huff and Davis were still on the board for our RD1 pick, we're drafting OT and DT a round late, and I hate the Tim Day selection (AJ Nicholson LB and Whitworth OT were still on the board).

Jimmy Williams very well could be our pick, and we'll need plenty of CB's if we don't have a D-Line next year.

618580[/snapback]

Until recently, J Williams was rated above Huff by most experts and mock drafts (at least the ones I saw). Some say Williams is a problem...but I've yet to hear WHY he is a problem.

I've seen each play a couple of times...but, that's it...so I'm really trusting other sources (including the posters here). From my limited viewing, I liked Williams a LOT.

Until recently, J Williams was rated above Huff by most experts and mock drafts (at least the ones I saw).  Some say Williams is a problem...but I've yet to hear WHY he is a problem. 

I've seen each play a couple of times...but, that's it...so I'm really trusting other sources (including the posters here).  From my limited viewing, I liked Williams a LOT.

618588[/snapback]

J Williams was booted from the bowl game against Louisville for getting in the face of an official and bumping him. Happened early in the game and was lost amid the controversy cause by Vick stomping Elvis Dumervil.

J Williams was booted from the bowl game against Louisville for getting in the face of an official and bumping him.  Happened early in the game and was lost amid the controversy cause by Vick stomping Elvis Dumervil.

618596[/snapback]

I know about that one, but I got the impression there were other incidents...or other reasons for him being considered "trouble". If that's the extent of all the fuss...well, sounds like much ado about little, to me.

It's a 7-Round Draft Located Here.

Scroll down to the Bills, and you've drafted:

8    CB    Jimmy Williams    Virginia Tech

42  OT  Ryan O'Callaghan  California

70  DT  Jesse Mahelona  Tennessee

73    S  Daniel Bullocks  Nebraska

104  TE  Tim Day                  Oregon

138  LB  Keith Ellison  Oregon St

168  WR  Skyler Green  LSU

199  RB  Garrett Mills  Tulsa

618580[/snapback]

Was this draft made before Clements was franchised?