the reason we are taking our time with moulds

i think i now understand why marv levy is taking his time cutting eric moulds.......the buffalo bills clearly have the upperhand in this situation.the bills do not have to cut eric ,we are 9.5 million under the cap.we need only cut eric when we need the extra 5.5 million for a player we like.well what happens if say we keep eric the first few weeks of free agancy?i think most likely all of eric's potential suitors will have "shot their wad"and spent their free agent dollars.so when there are no teams left that can afford to pay eric ,we can ask him again "would you like to restructure"and then that is when eric says he never wanted to leave buffalo and all the usual player talk after restructuring.eric will say i really like all the moves the bills made and i believe this is the team that gives me the best chance to get a ring.eric will also acknowledge that he has to get on the same page as jp losman.i have posted many times eric should be cut at the money he is making,but if we can get his salary down to 2 or 2.5 million a year then he is just as good a choice as a #2 receiver then any others that are available in free agency or the draft....................go bills in'06

He can only take a 30% paycut I thought...

Maybe they are just positioning themselves for a trade...

618170[/snapback]

true he can only take a 30% paycut,but a restructuring can also add bonuses and more years .this means you can drop a years salary way down and not be a 30%cut .i think anyway.lol lol go bills in'06

i think i now understand why marv levy is taking his time cutting eric moulds.......the buffalo bills clearly have the upperhand in this situation.the bills do not have to cut eric ,we are 9.5 million under the cap.we need only cut eric when we need the extra 5.5 million for a player we like.well what happens if say we keep eric the first few weeks of free agancy?i think most likely all of eric's potential suitors will have "shot their wad"and spent their free agent dollars.so when there are no teams left that can afford to pay eric ,we can ask him again "would you like to restructure"and then that is when eric says he never wanted to leave buffalo and all the usual player talk after restructuring.eric will say i really like all the moves the bills made and i believe this is the team that gives me the best chance to get a ring.eric will also acknowledge that he has to get on the same page as jp losman.i have posted many times eric should be cut at the money he is making,but if we can get his salary down to 2 or 2.5 million a year then he is just as good a choice as a #2 receiver then any others that are available in free agency or the draft....................go bills in'06

you may be onto something there.

618166[/snapback]

So this is posturing by the GM? I never woulda figured. :lol: