Why can't players who have been cut

VABills

Hmmmmm perhaps you should start here.

Do your own homework! :)

617843[/snapback]

I did, and I was the one who posted the CBA, if you'll follow the thread. But the wording and the official line do not match. Hence read Lori's intelligent response. :doh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm perhaps you should start here.

Do your own homework! :)

617843[/snapback]

Wasn't an easy search. The agreement part was easy enough to find, it was tracking the sidebars. Lori, in her contract year debut, filled in the missing piece.

I'd bring up the thought of all this talk about the CBA vs. how many people have actually read it that have commented, but I'm one of those vile PPP posters that just attacks everyone for no reason but electronic blood lust. Posting the first thought that pops into one's head and forcing discussion without any factual basis works much better here. If it doesn't work in one thread, toss it into another.

Not aimed at you sfldave1, just an opinionated observation. It's all in fun anyway, which makes me wonder why since there is just about nothing posted on any fan board that has any impact, so many people are against fun.

Nice move by Scooter to realize that. Fun topic, Scott.

Wasn't an easy search. The agreement part was easy enough to find, it was tracking the sidebars. Lori, in her contract year debut, filled in the missing piece.

I'd bring up the thought of all this talk about the CBA vs. how many people have actually read it that have commented, but I'm one of those vile PPP posters that just attacks everyone for no reason but electronic blood lust. Posting the first thought that pops into one's head and forcing discussion without any factual basis works much better here. If it doesn't work in one thread, toss it into another.

Not aimed at you sfldave1, just an opinionated observation. It's all in fun anyway, which makes me wonder why since there is just about nothing posted on any fan board that has any impact, so many people are against fun.

Nice move by Scooter to realize that. Fun topic, Scott.

617852[/snapback]

God you're gay.

:)

I did, and I was the one who posted the CBA, if you'll follow the thread.  But the wording and the official line do not match.  Hence read Lori's intelligent response.  :)

617849[/snapback]

Oh I did, but I just couldn't resist! I couldn't help but think of NJ when I read this.

Actually my smart friends came through without realizing it. They gave a reference on Bledsoe, but thought he signed after FA period started.

He was officially released Feb 22rd, and signed the next day with Dallas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1997976

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3105

Free agency last year started March 2nd. So it was before the official start. http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/qa

And I was right.

Rather than ripping on people offering help look it up yourself.

617859[/snapback]

Not ripping, but all I was getting was opinions with no facts. I also showed the CBA and saw nothing to prevent it, hence I was wondering why teams don't do it more often. As I showed with Bledsoe it does in fact happen, as there is no rules to prevent signing someone who was cut.

I did, and I was the one who posted the CBA, if you'll follow the thread.  But the wording and the official line do not match.  Hence read Lori's intelligent response.  :)

617849[/snapback]

You did? Well, excuse my post. I noticed that after I said sign Hope in free agency, you started a thread there too.

And BTW, it's a !@#$ing folding shovel. Not a "Battle Axe" with shovel like qualities.

Did you read reply 14 in this thread?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=617756   :)

617870[/snapback]

And by your own admission, who told you what to read? I just happened to be pulling it up the same time as you. you read it and went "duh" When I spoon fed you the info, you became knowledgeable.

Whatever

And it's a !@#$ing folding shovel.

Some gals appreciate the classics. It's not always the car, sometimes it's the driver.

617898[/snapback]

I am not doubting you my friend. Just the way CTM said it cracked me up and not to mention flashbacks to my single days.