Jay Bennish.....

if my social studies teacher had decided to spend start giving lectures about how the sex trade in asia was the best thing in the world, my school wouldn't have been right to can their ass?

what am I not seeing?

618823[/snapback]

Just because you prefer eastern european sex trade don't start hijacking other peoples threads. There are sick boards for people like you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link please  :blink:

619092[/snapback]

Oh there is always some idiot, including this teacher willing to go to far, however if you/he are posing your rhetoric/question as an arguement with their knowledeg that in asking the students need to debunk it, I could see it as a provoking challenge for the students.

Would prefer the teacher chose a different subject, but from a civil rights and humanitarian, as well if you felt inclined from a religious stand point, you could easily make some meaningful counter arguements.

That was if your post was serious?

Heck I had a sociology teacher who used to start off his class with a line about everyone coming into this world as a balling, puking brat, wet both ends want nothing more than to be held and suckle your mother's nipple. Now look at you...don't remember the rest.

So all you puritanical tight wads, get laid or give it up and go so "Broke Back Mountain."