Why don't you just cut........

sven233

You gotta play next season.  Keep Vincent, Milloy, Fletcher and Posey, fix the lines and cut Vincent, Milloy and Posey next season.  The three of them are very average in their positions and we don't have anyone to fill in for the year. Fletcher, I've always considered somewhere between good and very good and it would not make ANY sense to cut him. I don't think we need all that much to be contenders.  I don't understand the Adams move, but I'll give ML the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows more about Adams ability than I do.  Lat week I said we were one DT and two offensive linemen away from being in contention for a playoff berth, and this week we are TWO DT's and two OL's away, but with a cartload of money freed up.  Let's see how this plays out.

615201[/snapback]

What about Angelo Crowell? Do we reward him for his very solid play by sending him right to the bench? He's younger, he's more of a playmaker than Posey is and we re-signed him to a long-term deal. Even though he started at Spikes position last year, I think he desrves a shot at Posey's job and would allow us to ditch Jeff to get some more money to fix our O-Line.

Cut Fletcher? he was one of the only guys on the D that looked like he came to play every week. He is also a leader in the locker room and on the field. Why don't we just cut spikes too, he didn't do much for us last year

615149[/snapback]

It's true you don't cut London , he's a good MLB :D

All will be well if we draft your beloved D'Brick.

615476[/snapback]

Ah, now you are all catching on! Well, he is not the be all-end all, but he would be a giant step in the right direction!