WEGMANS Moving South

I made my bi-monthly trip to Wegmans, in N Virginia, a 2+ hour drive each way up/down the illegal gun/drug/cigarettes highway also known as I-95!

While I was shopping, I ran into a guy I recognized from Wegmans in West Seneca. He told me that he expected there to be a new store on one of the perimeter roads around the Potomac Mills Mall in about one year.

If there's anybody else who drives up from the South, this is welcome news!

If they're going to Potomac Mills maybe they'll keep heading South. :rolleyes:

You're only 5 minutes away from B_i_B? Now that's scary. Poor B_i_B.  :rolleyes:

612584[/snapback]

Opposite directions. :blink:

BTW, it's not at Potomac Mills Mall it is in the new Potomac Center.

http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Satelli...833966352&path=

This is south of where the Safeway is on Route 1. Really this might even be Dumfries town limits and not Woodbridge/Dale City. ;)

that is cool, will save me about a half hour coming up from richmond

I made my bi-monthly trip to Wegmans, in N Virginia, a 2+ hour drive each way up/down the illegal gun/drug/cigarettes highway also known as I-95!

While I was shopping, I ran into a guy I recognized from Wegmans in West Seneca.  He told me that he expected there to be a new store on one of the perimeter roads around the Potomac Mills Mall in about one year.

If there's anybody else who drives up from the South, this is welcome news!

If they're going to Potomac Mills maybe they'll keep heading South. :rolleyes:

612541[/snapback]

nope, no more here I do not believe(richmond that is) unless the one in the woodlake area is still a WD, i thought they all switched to food lion

We had a Winn  Dixie in Fredericksburg up until about 5 years ago - think Richmond still has some stores

612693[/snapback]